Another irritating one...
Thursday, September 11, 2008

I can feel the world spinning.
She is definitely spinning.
But I am not...
Lol. Ok so sometimes decisions are really hard to make.
I have been asking Zhi Qi to help me make the decision if I shuld just snip off my hair...
And as the Earth spins, the question also spins inside me.
Ruo QI is really full of surprises i guess.
I held on to my pen and started on the SS script and then I heard...
*sigh
*sigh sigh
*sigh sigh sigh
So, I turned and realise it is rochee! Hohoho:) She super cute!
Then, during physics or sth, she took out a ruler and measured the length of hair on our hand.
Hers is super short and the fascinated expression just make me burst out laughing:D
Uh... maybe not really burst la but really it was funny!
Went JE to have Koba (had craving for it dunno how many billions year la) :P
Saw anna belle and then on the way to JE, we talked damn alot.
Hohoho will conclude wad we say later on...
Anyway, Laura said we tricked her into taking bus 51 and the ride was LONG not SHORT.
Sorry ar... heh heh><>

Anyway, our talk on the bus(summary):
Three people. One of them dumbest of them all need seriously very high high heel shoes. Her wardrobe contains pathetic few pieces of clothes and dun have sufficient undergarments to live on. Seriously, she shuld stop thinking highly of herself and now wad the word 'SHAME' means. Ms OP-WHITE-SHIRT little gal, time to grow up luh and stop being a MISER! Second one, not as dumb, or probably even dumber but in a different way. She has really cmi hair and she really really luv luv luv $$. This is cheapo! Ms cheapo always thinks she is right. Once she told Laura S'pore has got no bungalows. Uh... PUH-LEASE! No bungalows? There may even be mansions can! Yet, she did not think it was wrong. She saw shoes that are only 10 bucks. She made many return trips within a day to get more of them. Third one has got no brains to make her own decision. She says she is pissed with gal one and yet stick to her like glue. But she is very acceptable as compared to the other two la huh... Three aunties live happily (or probably not as they are all acting only) together.


This is not part of the above "story" :
Ya. Some ppl may just go around telling others I have taken them for granted, and then they go on and on making me the bad person la.
Ya, sure go ahead. I am the one who have got the evil look right?
Sorry I dun have this pitiful look u have.
Cannot believe that I got conned and I actually fall for it thinking that you are such a poor thing when it is not true. TOTALLY NOT!
Not everyone likes to share their problems. And everyone has secrets to share to certain ppl whom they are really close with.
If you are left out of it, too bad.
Basically, there are times when you dun share secrets too.
So I do have times like that, so stop probing others to tell!
I dun care if the whole gang of them take pity of you and hates me.
I hate speaking to ppl who are emo, carries sad face and speak so softly that i need hearing aid to hear even though my hearing is perfectly fine!
I am shutting my ears against stories from you - cannot be bothered.

Really pissed.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D