|
Bambino! Friday, September 26, 2008 Recently, just not long ago, I came across this show called Bambino! the name is kinda cute right? The show is even cuter! But then actually the fact is I decided upon watching the show when I saw the male lead is Matsumoto Jun! He is quite cute and funny. He acted in the Jap version of liu xing hua yuan.(Hana Yori Dango) The show was as good as Bambino. This time round, he acts as a guy who have immense passion for cooking. The show was rather funny and it shows how the character struggled to succeed. You can say that it is funny, happy, touching and inspirational show :D Shall look out for more of his show. Well, the thing is, Jap drama are good. I mean real good. At least you cannot predict most of the happenings in the show, there are surprises here and there which are rather unexpected. I strongly recommend Japanese drama to people who love to watch shows and no doubt they will be as good as the animes :D Today had Physics remedial. Good news is that I managed to stay awake and concentrate on the lessons and what was taught. I have never been able to stay wide awake before. So I was surprised myself :) This morning, it was raining heavily and the roof leaked water. Rochee and I had to shift so that we will not get wet. Seriously, the building needs some renovation works:p Haha, Rochee is very important cause she is always spotting my calculations mistakes in the calculators ><> |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |