Wednesday, September 10, 2008

You may think that I am too free or sth to change my blogskin or sth.
But I simply dun feel right using back that blogskin:p
Nth much happen, not major enough, too minor to post.
I am referring to days with rochee!
Hohoho... got bored in class and began drawing Zhao Dong.
Not the person la but his icon that I drew for him which he likes alot cause its cute:D
heh heh... glad he always like my drawing:)
These days i keep losing my voice if I talk too much:(
damn sad la. cannot must talk less.
But I cannot help having alot of things to tell Zhi Qi...
Wonder if I should snip off my hair.
Zhi Qi says I shuld but then wan zhen they all say i shuldn't,
thats three votes against one.
One day I shall come up with the argument of advantage and disadvantage of cutting short hair.
I bet that Wilson will say I look weird again lor... ha but wadever...
Sports Day on last day of Oct! Luckily dun need to run.
Gryphon finally got new cheer!
I wan to BOOM dynamite (*2)
I wan to tititititi BOOM dynamite
Repeat thrice, each time getting louder than before, end with shouting Gryphon!

Took sec2 CD.
Very nervous at first but then it became rather fun! Wan to take CD again:)
hohoho really damn fun.
They had CC prac test. Did not do quite well but surprised that Louise topped the squad with Ken.
Heh heh then i pushed the markers, hit the duster which dropped on Pei Hao.
Twice! Oooops... sorry ar haha:D


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D