I got a lazy bug flu!
Sunday, October 19, 2008

I know i know. It is after exam right?
So instead of staying at home should go out and play and enjoy the sun and blah blah blah.
But... BUT I am, sadly to say sick.
Not literally sick but I got this lazy flu cause I super lazy to have to go out.
Mad liao lor.
During exam period was like driving me crazy not to be able to go out and now, got the chance but don't wanna go out liao. LOL!
There is no one who has such a severe flu as me. Seriously:(
Still... I went out in the end on Sunday to town for shopping.
Cause need to buy Zhao Dong's present:D
Stupid brother la... suppose to be his job to buy. End up is my job. Bleh!
Anyway, wanted to look out for bags but did not manage to...
Sunday went to temple.
Fa Yang was telling me about his frens lying in the coffin and won two tickets to watch the coffin movie.
Cool right?
Then he went on telling me about some ghost experiences of his frens and he wondered what he would have done if he saw one.
Probably scream? Maybe I would or maybe I will be too stunned to scream.
Or maybe the best thing is just faint on the spot according to him.
Ha! Sounds like a good option lor.
Went IMM cause did not want to go Far East - too far(my reason)
Bought the last half of Zhao Dong's present (see mr zhao dong u damn dua pai make me run two places)
Mum got new phone. Her old one totally cannot make it and is seriously wounded.
Samsung phone again but quite cool cause it got this large hidden speaker! dunno how to describe:p
Going to cut my hair today:D Hope it looks nice! ><


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D