Bestow me with legs that can run PLEASE!
Sunday, November 02, 2008

I can understand that Sports Day in school is a once a year thing.
BUT! Friday's sports day was seriously horribly boring.
If I were to say that I was very much well-entertained by those freaky people who can run like nobody's business, I must be lying.
However, if I were to say that the whole event did not manage to at least catch my attention for a tiny little while, I must also be lying.
Though I cannot say that my brain is fantastic in remembering everything that I have seen especially since I do not have photographic memory. Nevertheless, I am sure that the time table wrote that the whole event will last till 10.45. In the end it ended around 12.45! -.-

Early morning when I went down to the track for morning assembly, I saw this gigantic pink ball standing right in the middle of the field. (Why must it be pink? Why not purple or turquoise?)
Was I surprise? I don't really remember but I was betting to myself that this ball must be involved in something interesting. I was right, wasn't I?
Two group of people charging towards one ball of size larger than them by alot, pushing and pushing towards their goal to win the game. Tiny people fell, flew, landed on their butts and then they pick themselves up and continued on. Their perseverance should at least win them some praises but I suppose more people were laughing at their clumsiness. It was seriously funny to look at them trying so hard and they were so unglam. Even though it is unglam, it looks fun enough and I would have joined the game if possible too actually :)
So back to people running. OMG! When I say people who can run, they can really run and very fast. How I wish I have legs which can run as fast as them and if I really had those legs, I would volunteer to participate in the race. Unfortunatley, I do not have such legs so forget it...
Come to think of it, if someone happens to fall during the race in front of the whole school, how embarassing can that get right? Unless the person is really brave and have a whole load of self confidence in him or her, or perhaps being optimistic will do the job too, I bet they will be embarassed. :D
Anyway, I got real bored when the event is not even half over... Plus the sun was so string at the Gryphon's side.
Luckily the people in Gryphon were rather enthu in cheering so the area was not sooooo boring and quiet.
My throat was rather sore at the end of the dya from cheering and screaming. Need to fix it! :)

Went Vivo with Laura to watch High School Musical after that, the show was great!
I love the music and their co-ordinated dance steps. It is fantabulous! :D
Seriously, I will have to watch it again. Definitely!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D