Is it always hard to say goodbye?
Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Esther is going to migrate again.
This time is really for good, she is going Australia.
Went out with Chantel and her today....
At pizza hut, the moment we sat down we just chat and chat non-stop until we forgot we were hungry :p
Chantel nudged us once that we had to order food but the moment we picked up the menue, we started blabbering again :D hoho...
Song Jin coming back next year but Esther migrate. Hiax!
Went to Song Jin's blog to take a look and what the hell! It is written in CHINESE! HELLO?!
maybe I went into someone elses blog but it cannot be... -.-
Anyway, I bet I will miss Esther when she migrates.
She is such a fun friend to be with la :D she talk and talk and made the outing interesting with her crazy life encounters
Laughter sure follows her everywhere.
Hope she will come looking for us when she visit Singapore after she migrates :)

Watched the Chihuahua show together today.
Actually, I thought the show was lame and was not going to be nice BUT I was wrong.
It happen so that the show was good. I mean real good.
Freaking cute dogs which can be real bitch AND it is a total joke!( I mean funny - the show)
*I realise almost all the movies I watch falls under comedies huh?
Trust me, no one will regret watching the show.
I mean the dogs there are soooo cute and they can really do cool stuff.
You know what, dogs also have their so-called criminals too!
Basically, we have human trafficking done by the HUMANS while dogs have their own illegal dog trafficking done by DOGS!
hoho and the Chihuahua had their "ancestral palace" where the head of the group said :" All Chihuahua have their own individual barks. We are small but mighty."
Cool huh? Ok, maybe the words are not exactly the same but they are along the same line and meaning:]
The main-star-chihuahua had a diamond collar around its neck that cause a fortune. OMG!
How I wish I had a necklace like that luh. What a dog with good life huh? Nice clothes and everything.
Plus, the dogs know their fashion well - I am referring to the high-class dogs in the movie.
Besides, I did not know that rats are also smart enough to steal diamond necklace. Unbelievable that is steals diamond collar instead of food... -.- It sure knows its stuff well huh?
New movies are coming up and they really look good! I want and going to watch. Hopefully >< There is one movie called 'Bedtime Story' and a few other dog related movies - um... are they trying to promote dogs nowadays?

Everybody say : CHIHUAHUA!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D