-Rolling Eyes madly-
Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I thought life will be a breeze after the year end examination but...
Oh God! I totally got my facts wrong. Totally.
My holidays are still 2days away when other people are already enjoying their hols!
I am currently counting the days before my torturous days finally end.
Having to go to school while others are relaxing and busy sleeping at home is already bad enough.
To think that we even have lessons! *Speechless* -.- (I really want to say the F word lor but I trying to refrain from using it in my blog)
Seriously there is really a problem with my school or something. They are freaking good in making decisions that totally piss me off like what the shit! Teachers Day celebration and some other extra-events are so poorly plan that it seriously make me go mad with anger la.
Anyway, I bet my school is like one of the very few schools that does not allow usage of handphone in school. Perhaps it is the only school... How boring can this get?
Ya...ya I know we should be rooted in our tradition but hello? as time passes by, changes take place. In the 20th century it is totally right to possess a phone and use it in school as long as they are used at appropriate time and venue. We proposed for the allowance of using handphone in school and the only response from school is "we will consider" FULL STOP! Wad the hell!
Someone please tell me! How long do I have to endure in this hell place? The school really pisses me off. Forget it, I am patiently, so patiently waiting for the last day of school to come...

Put aside school. Can people learn to be more considerate.
They know that they are so huge in size(at least I hope they do know) and yet when they are in crowded place they just love to shove here and there like nobody business.
Worst still, they link up their arms and form a chain that is freaking obstructing and then they continue to move clumsily around banging and colliding into other people.
O. Did I mention that the place was very crowded? If I did not, let me emphasise, the whole place was full of humans!
Plus! It so happen that they don't seem to feel anything. Ok. I know they are big and I am small but that does not give them a reason not to be able to spot living matter around them(after all I am not that small in size luh).
They totally send me flying when they bang into me. Luckily there is a pillar next to me to prevent me from experiencing a terrible fall. Ha! Then I wonder if they do not have a mouth to apologise even though they obviously did turn and saw me stumble thanks to them(the chain of bumber car) because they just keep their golden mouth tightly shut and moved on. Bloody hell! It is just so freaking irritaing, those assholes!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D