Busy buzzing and busking
Friday, December 19, 2008

Went on a Malaysia Trip to cameron and KL with my bunch of bls friends :D
It was totally crazy because we played through the nights and ate a whole pile of strawberries...
The weather at cameron in the morning and night was really cold but not so cold that i will freeze of course. However, my lips were like rather dry and cracking :(
At KL, it was all about shopping though there isn't really anything to buy.
The guys went bowling and I decided it was rather lame to bowl at Malaysia so I went around and got my self some nice stuff :D
After a tiring round of Malaysia Trip, I went unit chalet.
Met Jie Le on the same Mrt with Zhi Qi co-incidentally (cool right?) and when we got off the train, we realised yin shiuan was on the train too!
We wanted to take the charter bus to the chalet area but then the bus just shut the door in front of us and DROVE OFF! Wad the hell, leaving us there totally stunned.
Thanks to the 'nice' driver, we had to go there by out legs-.-
During chalet, Laura, Zhi Qi and I had to do science busking in a total rush because on the least day of the chalet we had to go for the busking thing.
Needed dry ice, so we ran all the way to white sands and fabricated a story to get more dry ice from the swensen person and then ran all the way back to chalet.
I totally nearly died and I swear I regretted loads for not renting a bike!
Luckily our experiments went on rather well and we got to enjoy the tub of ice cream that night :p
When we went science busking, we were in a pretty bad shape.
Alot of problems pop out and I was so nervous and cold at the same time, I was practically shivering and my legs were shaking.
Some how our bubbles fascinated the judges and then all of them put up a circle for us and we got into the next round just like that.
By the way, when other contestants were dressed in long pants, proper shirt and decents shoes, the three of us wore shorts with some random shirt and slippers from chalet...
The judges even questioned us about our dressing so I said because we wanted to bring out the light and causual feeling of the bubles and everyone was laughing about it -.-
LOL... till now, I am still wondering how we passed that busking round :D


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D