Is that you?
Sunday, December 07, 2008

I happen to come across this in Hui Min's blog.
Though I did see it somewhere before but since I am not interested in posting anything in my life but sill wanting to post sth, I post this.

There are 12 months altogether and you just have got to pick the month you are born in.
I will just show the month of July since it is my mth :D

JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people's feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

I am supposed to pick out 5-10 of which best describes me....
Well, I can be
fun to be with and not aggressive unless provoked :p
I do not thing I have reputation but I love to be loved.
It is quite true that I am a homely person who is quiet unless excited or tensed.
Having stomach and dieting problem is something I am sort of prone to.
You can say I can be easily consoled to a certain extent.
The last two I will pick is sensitive and forms impression carefully and dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things.




(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D