The Finale
Saturday, January 17, 2009

After all the hard work from last year till today, it has finally ended.
Science Busker Finals was this morning and I am extremely tried after the event...
Kinda sad that we did not get into the TOP3 but it is still a good experience :D
After all, we have improved tremendously and all the people who had seen us through the whole thing told us so!
The emcee likes our group too!!! He is a nice guy who voted for us during the busking round :D
I am glad that our performance is well -liked by the audience even though we really miss a little bit to get to the TOP3
If you asked me whether I will participate again, I will probably say NO, but who knows? maybe when I am free, I may join again :D
I got a total shock today when I actually realise that the box of dry ice is not with me when I am suppose to do an experiment.
Luckily, the judges says that I was rather calm and cool and Hui Min they all say my reaction was rather funny (phew)

After the whole event, I nearly died.
Went out with Annabelle and zhi qi, and the three of us were frantically(too exaggerated) looking for wallets.
I have been trying to look for a wallet for dunno how many million years to no avail can.
Saw Genie, Zhuo Wen Xuan at IMM! OMG I super happy to see her cause I quite like her but I was surprised that she is not very tall.
Anyway, Zhiqi's elder sis looks younger than her! That is totally unbelievable!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D