First Day Of School
Friday, January 02, 2009

OMG! Today is like the start of school and I am still in the holiday plus busking mood!
Wearing the new school uniform feels totally weird. TOTALLY!
The collar is so hard and stiff and high.
As you know my hair is not very short but it is not very long either. However, you cannot say it is shoulder length either.
That is why, it is freaking weird somehow -not her not there luh huh.
Then the skirt also weird weird de. It looks too long but it cannot be too short either.
Early in the morning, I reached the class to realise that the classroom air-con is somehow not functioning.
I bet you have no idea how worried I was about staying in that 'oven' the whole day.
Morning assembly was worse. We stood at the field, on the grass with crickets hopping about and flies buzzing around us.
It was so uncomfortable and what the hell irritating, trying to shake of the pests.
Upon the dismissal from assembly ground, teachers stationed themselves to catch students' attire. LOL
Anyway, when I return to class, someone seating at the back finally realised the problem of our air-con.
The main switch was not on -.-
Tan Hui Zhen is back again as our form teacher AND physics teacher. I don't know what to say can.
Hope everything will be fine and well for this year.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D