It just sux that the world has such a person
Thursday, February 19, 2009

I suppose there is no common test week but still there are tests and we had loads of test alr and there is more to come.
Geog test is this fri and F*** that promo on the same day.
Total ASSHOLE!
I knew it was wrong to come to RV, should have went Dunman which is definitely better than this old school.
What is the point of allowing us to bring handphone when we can only use them in the canteen, field and grand stand?
Whats is the point of allowing us to use the phone when we are not allowed to listen music using earpiece?
Hello!? We are not BLASTING music lor, we are using earpiece which wont disturb anyone right?
Anna's mum said just hug a radio and walk around the school or hug the speaker or sth :)
Stupid rule isn't it?

BUT thats besides the point.
Seriously, I have already lost my passion for RVNP since like last year.
The whole unit is screwed lor.
They take their time saying that they are busy and cannot take us for promo and then they rush at the last minute and tell us at the last minute to have promo.
Total asshole la. (Roll eyes)
Retarded promo clashed with chem test so it was postponed and I only got to know this week that the promo will be on fri when there is geog test. Theory promo some more. Geog got loads to memorize alr, after that still need memorise CC,CD,GK and weapon knowledge. What the F*** Madness.
So irritating, sat still got drill promo and tues got prac and then next week got math test!
Argh! Need to prepare full u some more.
Anyway, I have this CI who is super irritating because he thinks he owns everything in the unit including the human.
He thinks he is of a higher rank than mdm when they are of the same rank.
He also thinks he is right even though he is not.
I am seriously looking for an opportunity to shout at him and humiliate him.
I do not care he is CI or what, after all, he is only a student. It shameful to have a useless CI like him la seriously.
He tried making us listen to him but he did not know that we carried on defying him without his knowledge.
This whol unit is screwed totally, and I totally am losing passion for it:(


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D