Monday, February 23, 2009

Math test sucks.
I hope I can get A1 like last time.
It is impossible to get 29/30 like the previous test again because this time round, the test is harder.
It kind of sucks that the previous test is not counted but it cannot be help :(
The school shuld perhaps just reduce the percentage or sth and not take it away totally...

I must really find sth to learn for NYAA la.
Laura got to learn drum and I am real jealous of her. Help! I wanna learn drum too!!!
Anyway, Laura, yixin, karin and I think that Kim Bum is cute :D
I seriously think that he is good looking + cute lor.
He acts in Boys before Flower and he is total
ly charming!


Dashing right? :D :D :D

:)


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D