|
Rebel! Friday, February 20, 2009 See! Even SiMin is losing her passion in this NP thing lor. The suppose-to-be most enthu person is her and even she is drifting away. Thats kind of sad but who cares when there are good food? :D Promo is OPTIONAL so, there is no such thing as us skipping CCA because the act does not concern us since we do not wish to take the promo as it is OPTIONAL. This is call not attending to uneccessary events. So... Off to eat LUNCH!!! Muahaha, I always get to enjoy good food with Anna-belle and this time round, we went pasta mania to enjoy a good meal of pasta! I wonder when was the last time I actually visit that place but I tell u, I seriously miss the food there! >.< JunJie finish off the medium sized pizza on his own and it was totally OMG! I wont be able to finish everything like him one lor, though simin and huimin had one piece each :) I so want to watch Yoga's concert like simin and anna la but too bad I don't have the tickets :( Have SHE lor. Wa Lau, so irritating not to be able to go. When we were going to JP, I saw Chantel!!! How co-incidental can that be?! Then as I return home, I saw Lai Yee and today I got to know alot of stunning facts! What the hell, I may faint of shock one day lor. By the way, high rope obstacle course falls on the same day as Science Busker! We are getting paid for the science centre thing and that is extremely alluring but I have waited for the high rope thing for so long so as to get the flying fox lor. Choosing between cash and once in a life time experience is really causing me a headache. HOW? Argh! :( |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |