Friday, March 20, 2009


P6 class gathering was held on thurs.
I wonder when was the last time I managed to attend 6E class gathering, I could hardly rmb.
The guys did not really change much though some girls did.
Elisa is still ever so tall. Angie's voice is still as sharp as ever and Hui Ling is still as 'cartoon' ever:D
Those are the girls that did not change. O.o and Mabel too, she looks exactly the same!!!
Although not the whole class is present but it was really a good gathering where we catch up with one another.
We had BBQ and the guys are so not helpful, sitting at side chatting and laughing at us when we made the satay burnt -.-
How nice of them.
At least Zi Song and Qi En helped a little and I think besides these two guys and Yang Cheng, I don't remember any other guys talking to the girls. They were practically crowding at the gate like a pack of wolves and chattering away.
Weird.
Played bridge with Angie, JianYing and Chia Chia. Won one out of two rounds....:D
I wonder when the next gathering will be.... hope more ppl will turn up then :)



(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D