Thursday, May 14, 2009

I know i know. I have not been posting and updating this dead blog for a long time so I shall try reviving it little by little.
*Hopefully :D
Last day of mid year, went out with squadmate.
First to Vivo before meeting up the rest who had a second paper in Clementi
Wanted to go Party World initially but the person came and tell us that it is not open yet and we thought she meant opening later so we asked for the time it will be open.
Ended up, the Party World at Clementi will only be open the next day...
So we found ourselves at KBox instead after Lee Theng got sandwiched by the door of the lift everytime we enter the lift.
I suppose the lift dun like her hoho :)
Hope to go K again with squadmates, it was really fun ><
As for today, during Chi we watched this movie which i really still dun understand the meaning behind the movie but still it really is a pon movie acted by kids because they keep stripping their pants and clothes in the show -.-
OMG! Little kids as pon star and they really are little kids (kindergarten lvl)... whats going on....
Heard that there will be west malaysia trip during E&C Week, not sure if I am looking forward to it or not but it really provoke memories of the 2H west malaysia Trip :D


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D