guitar lesson
Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just had my fourth guitar lesson. I realised all the songs taught to us are more suitable for guys
than girls and they are usually used to jio girls. LOL! So sad for us girls la.
Too bad we cannot help having a guy instructor after all...
Forget it I shall just try to master the skill of singing and playing the guitar at the same time first.
Had the sudden urge to post a freaking long post but too bad I am not that patient so forget it... shall
just try my best luh.
Uh... maybe not today... maybe next time :p
O.o and I just realise Kim Bum is the only male artiste that can make me so crazy over him for a
long long long time cause till now he is still my phone's wallpaper :D
He is sooooo cute and shuai and cool and... and... NVM JUST LOOK! 0.0 ...



mysterious and cool!!!
.
.
.


young... definitely!

shy? no cute ><
.
.
.
look on even if you are mesmerised by him :D
.
.
.

so refreshing ---- thats him!
AHHHH!!! Can I have boyfriend like him??? PLS!?


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D