Friday, June 12, 2009

I left blog to rot for like billions of years (i know thats kinda exxagerative) but I am seriously guilty about it (actually not really) so I decided to post sth on it to make up for my negligence (thats not really that it is just that I finally feel like posting sth...)
Anyway, it is not just my blog which has been rotting, I have been rotting too thanks to the wonderful school which gave us tonnes of holidays homework (did I just say holidays? Ooops... it cannot be called holiday when u have to stay at home to deal with that pile of work...)
Luckily, I still manage to have some spare time for my CCA-mates because of acts and dance practices. O and I got to attend every single guitar lesson I signed up for (so far there is only two lessons but still... great achivement) which is a good thing.


R.O.D is super near and I am so not prepared to have R.O.D although our performance item is nearly done... but I cannot help but finding it awkward and unpleasant to part from the squadmates I have with me for so many years (ok maybe four years may seems little but it is ALOT to me) and face a new bunch of faces :(
sad... and my sec1 squad. They may be slow and laggy but they are nice, lively, cute and really really lovable. I still rmb how they always rmb their squad ics(us) and how they made my NCOs life interesting with their hilarious acts. I will definitely miss them too.

Thats why I did not want to be the sec1 squad ic. While others get to spend one full year with their squad, sec1 squad ics got like only half a year. SO SAD RIGHT?
OMG i am so sad. Esp when I got cadets like shiying, jialing, qin ping, yu cong, bla bla ppl in my squad!!! Wad else can I wish for though I wouldn't mind removing pearls in this bubbly bubble tea squad. For this squad, I will say NO to pearly bubble teas!
So super pissed off the other day cannot help but to release all my anger at one go. Accumulating too much anger on someone is as unhealthy as accumulating too much toxin in the body. Felt so shuang though I know it is not the right thing for me to do as an NCO but at least I bothered to apologise instead of being coward to apologise even upon knowing his/her mistake!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D