sec1 squad chalet
Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just got back from chalet yesterday :)
If there is a second sec1 squad chalet, I will definitely go if I am free!!!
(Of course that is if we are invited again or sth after all by then we are no longer their squad IC liao...)
Anyway, we went Escape and I screamed like mad on the pirate ship.
OMG! my heart like gonna jump out la but that ride is addictive...
We kept playing card game and it is real funny especially during slap jack (sorry jialing for injuring you) :p
Quite sad that we never get to take a group photo... really wanted to but....
I really dun want to step down! How? How? How? Cannot bear to pass the squad to other ppl.
I feel so selfish but seriously, I really like this squad. Maybe I shuld never have wanted to be a squad IC
because i will she bu de my squad, that sad feeling is so irritating! :( Argh!
I will definitely rmb this memorable chalet with them :D


room number...


I say it is the no name game... NEAT!

tensed... hope I get a good card :D

Trapped!!!! I wanna get down

After quite a long time... still baking...



(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D