Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today's guitar lesson was really good. Got to learn a new song 'Every breath you take'.
SUPER NICE. Lol. The instructor said that song is best to use if a guy wants to jio a girl and i totally agree.
If a guy play that song and sing to me to confess I will definitely be moved to tears de lor.
Of course that is provided if the guy can sing and play it well la.
BUT thats not gonna happen so I can forget about it.... just cont to think about it in my lalaland ba....
I am so gonna learn that song well! MUST!

Went to browse through some MV to get some idea to help Jun Jie choreograph his dance (hope it helps)
when he needs so I watch a little here and there and
then I got this random thought of looking up Super Junior's MV (nv even listen their songs before lor)
and to my surprise I like their song esp the song titled 'It's you'. Very nice!
I am so gonna get a nice backpack. Going to and will get by tmr!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D