art
Thursday, July 30, 2009

O god. Mr Ng just said that secondary schools may no longer need to provide
geog, history and literature lessons. What the hell... good for the younger generations and sad for them too.
They would have less subjects since all the humans will be group and squeeze into the
new Social Studies subject. Less subjects means more time for all the subjects each. How nice!
Humanities is interesting in a way so it would be rather sad not to get to be exposed to humans in depth
and in more areas.
The news is not announced yet but I suppose it would probably be true in a few years time.
Maths is just getting boring these days. Statistics sure is a boring chapter but I cannot sleep or do anything
else lest Mr Tan catch me. I will be in deep trouble to provoke him la.
He is rather good in teaching though, minus-ing his sometimes not-so-funny, at-the wrong-time jokes.
LA is far more interesting this two days because we were talking about art.
What is art to you? What is the purpose of art if it does not have any practical uses?
Whoa! That really set me to think about it and I really am interested. muahaha. I like this. ART!

Talking about art, what comes into you mind?
A painting? A photograph? A sculpture? A piece of music? A dance performance? Graffiti?
Art actually involves alot of things. From a simple but delicate piece of drawing to an awesome dance performance.
To me, art is more than just a piece of work for people to look at and gasp in awe but a stimulus
that evoke emotions, memories, thoughts.
It contains not pretty colours or amazing poses but the feelings
and hard work of the creator. They make you wonder and get you expose to a larger variety of opinions
towards the world around you. They are pleasant and contain meaning deep in them.
Art is just one of the best thing on Earth and some art is even created by the Mother Earth herself!


Just look at the grand canyon!

I am totally in love with this. The person who created this is really good.
Now I wish I am rich enough to own such a garden!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D