AYG
Thursday, July 09, 2009

Recently, my life is so boring that I think even those tiny ants crawling about can interest me.
Thanks to my boring life I dun have any materials or ideas for blogging.
Sad right?
Something died off in me and I need to find it back but first I need to find out what died off...
Not long ago, the AYG opening ceremony was telecasted. I missed it.
Not long ago, the AYG closing ceremony happened. I missed it again
Wow! I dun even think that AYG is going on for goodness sake.
I mean yes, I know there is AYG but because it took place so silently that it can so totally be ignored.
I did told myself to rmb to watch it but somehow I forgot so too bad...
It seems like the AYG started and ended within a day. Totally not significant it seems.
The only thing that is highlighted for this events is about how many medals our Singapore team has made.
Indeed, they are fabulous but wait. Is AYG all about the medals only? What about the spirit?
I dun even sense any excitement in the air during this event luh...

Put AYG aside, I sense love in the air these days. NOT.
I am hearing my close friends having problems in their relationship and it sorts of confuses me.
Leaving NP, to me, is worse than a breakup. It is so much more saddening.
I think I am not those very emotional or sentimental type because I think I am able to let go
of relationship optimistically.
Heh Heh. Anyway, who knows maybe one day I will meet a guy whom I am unwilling to let go off?
So far, I dun have good impression of guys. Their image is spoilt by a handful but that is enough.
Although I do know there are good guys around but... how can i have very perfect impression of them
when my friends met jerks?
I shall wait patiently until I really find my dream guy :D I shall cont to believe good guys exist :D


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D