H1N1
Wednesday, July 01, 2009

O great. Thanks to H1N1 we now have to take tempt twice a day.
There is one case in our school but the school see no need in closing down. So sad luh.
Argh! Not only that, the initial last two weeks of CCA is reduced to one.
I am sad enough. Plus! Next fri is e learning day. Good thing is we get to stay at home.
BAD thing is NO CCA. This means i only left with one activity with my cadet and squadmate.
Super sad now. I cannot imagine life without NP. It has been part of my life since year1.
It is weird to find my squadmates no longer my squadmates. SAD Sad sad....
I am so sad. Furthermore, I am stepping down. Goodbye to sec1s.
Nv get to spend enough time with them. I am freaking sad now... :(


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D