HARRY POTTER
Friday, July 17, 2009

Aha! I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince alr.
Fans of Potter must have all been waiting dearly for this movie to come out.
Those fans who love Potter because of the magic and because of Potter must have enjoyed the movie
because the whole show revolve very much around Harry Potter.
Ron did not get much lines in it.

Fans who love Potter because of the book itself, will however, be unsatisfied with it.
I can only infer that the person who filmed the movie does not know the story well because the scenes
do not match to that of the book.
You will realise that when you watch the movie because you will ask yourself "Huh? Is it suppose to be
like that? I rmb the book wrote otherwise..."
Even though it was a long movie, two hour plus, the movie still missed out alot of things.
I suppose it cannot be help but it only makes ppl who read the book more confused when they
watch the movie.

However, just as you start to question the movie, you will be awestruck by the movie because of
the ferocious fire, raging waves, tense dueling....
I especially like the quidditch match. The players really fly fast and furious and make you all so
excited and make the audience refuse to bat an eyelid.
They all look so real that they will make you gasp. I must say that the credits goes to the crew
who had made all the animations, etc all so real that it will surely catch the audience's attention.
Not only that, the emotions of the crew were what brings the movie to a greater height.
Sadness, anger, frustration, happiness... All were told to the audience.
The angle of how it is being filmed was also the key reason for the movie to be so good.
I could not help crying at the last part when Dumbledore died and the ppl in school all pointed towards
the dark sky with the wands that had lights at the tip. It was truly touching and saddening...

Those who never read the book before will still find the movie satisfying though because it is still
logical. It was truly a great movie worth watching whether or not you had read the book before.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D