Saturday, July 04, 2009

I suppose I am lucky :D
Met up with Chantel ytd and I was so worried about her can.
That jerk! He shuld just shove his head into a pile of dung. He shuldnt even be called a guy.
He is like the worst guy I ever heard off. I wont say met because I nv see him before.
Actually I did, but he is too ugly to let me rmb. O no he is just insignificant.
Just as insignificant as the 'love' in his dictionary. Seriously, he is the worst.
How can he be ignorant about the feelings of his gf? It is more than just like and adore.
It is love and concern... What a lousy person he is....
He has done nth at all that selfish idiot.
Fortunately, such guys nv came across my path or I sure roll my eyes at him millions of time.
Poor Chantel.

Anyway, went for guitar course today. Shit! I forgot about my NYAA booklet.
There are hard skin growing on my fingers due to playing of guitar.
How sad. They really feels harder and weirder.
I wish the instructor would provide nicer songs that suits girls...
Those songs are for guys la... Argh!
He seems pleased that Kai Zhen and I are getting better with our guitars. LOL!
So we were the poorer ones he was referring to all the while as we have guessed.
He was like O.O both of u practised more alr right (in fact i think he meant 'finally u all practise'
O. Both of us even suspect that the instructor flirts with this lady in our class
as he often flaunter his skills in front of her and ask her to play a duet with him. Haha.
He sure wont succeed in jio-ing the girl becuase from kai zhen and i's investigation, the lady
seems to have a rich bf who came and picked her up after her lessons.
Nice rich BF that lady has got. Haha. Our instructor definitely cannot be compared.
After all, he seems to be a poor lad whose only possessions are guitars -.-


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D