|
The last disappointment Saturday, July 25, 2009 The last disappointment... I have never feel so low and disappointed in my entire life. I never ever expect that this ultimate disappointment brewed in my final day in NP. There seems to be like a hole in my heart now and I will try to feel it up again with hopes of my squad. What will happen if no one believe in them anymore? More importantly, what if they lose faith in themselves? They must not and they cannot! Definitely not! I cannot do much more for them anymore. I have done all I could and there is not a chance anymore because it was the last. When curtains draw, you cannot expect it to open up again for a same performance because the next item has to take over. This is just like how the new incoming NCOs will take over us. I asked myself: what if the new NCOs are better than us? will we be forgotten? Maybe... As ICs sat there and stone during the last act, our tears fell. That is not the kind of last act we wanted? We had wanted to give them recrea but we cannot bring ourselves to looking at their standard. How can I be proud to pass on this squad to the next batch of NCOs and let them see us as failures? There are times I really felt like giving up but then I never did because I believed in the squad. I see the potential hidden in them, hibernating. But why put it to sleep? Awaken the potential and the squad can do much much much more. I cannot help awaken them, only the owners of the mind can. I refuse to believe that this squad is lousy and incapable because i place my faith in them. Despite the previous disappointments, their cheerful attitudes and funny remarks brighten my day. How can I give up on such an adorable squad? I can't. All they need is their own faith in themselves. They need to expand their thoughts from themselves to the other squadmates around them. They have to be confident in delivering themselves and know how to apply what is taught to them. No skills or knowledge is useful unless the user can apply it well and right. Empty promises always hurt. It also hurts when what is told is not remembered. Apologises is not what I want to hear. You had not made my last year miserable. If indeed there is a need to apologise, then the ICs will apologise too. It takes the two party to mess up that act. Not one. What I want to hear is solid promises that will be fulfilled. The squad's first NP year with us may not be the most important to the squad nor may it be of importance to the squad. But it is definitely a significant year for me and the ICs. Nevertheless, I shall rmb and keep with me only the touching and happy moments this squad has given me. I will rmb them as the squad who is always smiling. The squad that always think of their NCOs. A considerate and sincere squad. I shall rmb Tues as the last act with them and not Fri. 8mths may be short. But is that not enough to establish this link between the ICs and the squad? I believe the bond is strong so unhappy memories shall never be able to break it. With that, I hope everyone had remembered the positive memories and not let negative ones trap us. Memories stay with us for life. Why then should we let them be sad ones? I want to see the smiles on their faces again. I hate it when tears fall just like how I hate raindrops falling from grey skies. Thank you Sec1'o9 for making my last year in NP life a worthy, meaningful and memorable one. Millions of thanks! <3 |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |