Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looking forward to watching Harry Potter!!! :D



I really wish I had a brain of a writer or a scriptwriter. The Japanese really impress me alot.
Their dramas or movies usually contains surprises in them.

From Death Note to Liar Game to Mr Brain and many others.

Stories that no one ever imagine would exist.
They are so logical that you would not detest them
and think, "O. It is so fake"
In fact you will be drawn to the plot and you will want to know
what is going to happen
and when you do, you will gasp with surprise and then you will begin to wonder

how the scriptwriter manage to think of such a marvelous plot and storyline.

Even though I have watched several mystery shows now, I never find one story the same as another.

They do not even bear the slightest resemblance with one another.
They are all new, all fresh and ready to make you addict to it.
Whenever I watch the show, my heart will starts to palpitate faster as the story nears the end and
the mystery is going to be resolved.

You can hardly guess the ending as unexpected twist occurs very often.
It just send me to wonder why they are so good at it. The writers.
They make sure that there is
not a single loophole in their story and they are not like fantasies,
the stories are practical
yet they still are stories...
I would really love to have their talent in coming up with
amazing plots that never fails to keep the audience in suspense.

One word for Japanese filming industry: awesome.


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D