multiple emotions
Sunday, July 26, 2009

I am flooded with emtions this weekend.
Touched by the messages from the sec1 squad.
Glad that they are willing and going to work tgt to make themselves a better squad:D
My BLS friends gave me my birthday present today though my birthday is on Fri.
A pretty white bag then can be used as a sling bag as well as a backpack :D
Such a pretty bag and I like it alot.
They formed a circle and wished Happy Birthday as well as sand a birthday song!
How nice of them :D
I truly touched beyonds words and all I can say is Thank you! Haha.
What a weekend with mixed emotions!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D