nice surprise
Wednesday, July 29, 2009


See??? Both are mine muahaha and I ate the part that has my name and heart!
:D:D:D

This is the first time I had two birthday cakes at one go.
Chocolate cakes! Super yummy and even got nice words on it.
Thanks sec1s!!! Heh heh. So nice of them to surprise me with the cakes.
muahaha but I am expecting birthday songs on Fri from them too.
Hoho... greedy me :D
An attempt to plaster choc creams on my face failed and qin ping ended up having
choc mask on him thanks to Jialing.
Seriously, it was hilarious... Lee Theng and I got afraid that they will attempt to smash cakes into our faces
so we kept hiding away. Haha!

Anyway, teachers are falling sick these days and our school has been passing around flu viruses
within the school compound. O god! Pls dun let it visit me. I rather not be honored by their visit.
Place my name in for soft ball. Janice says the coach made it sounds scary! 0.0
I hope it is not going to be but I am happy cause the coach says those who are interested are accepted
to try for 3mths. muahaha...
If I cannot stand the trainings, Jess will have to be ready to welcome me -.-


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D