Pracs
Monday, July 27, 2009

O god! What exactly am I going to do with all these damn prac tests that are never ending?
Worse... what am I doing here instead of going through chem pracs for tmr's test?
The problem is I have got no idea at all what to read up upon... titration is really a pain in the neck.
What if I read the reading wrongly? What if did not swirl the flask right? What if I turned colour blind?
Help! Bio Prac is screwed enough!!!
When will this pracs end? Can they not just all got arranged in the same week?
Yucks! There is nth to study for this prac at all. How?
Aiya heck la... I got better things to do than to make my hair grow white :
D

CCA trials starting this week. Shall go for the softball trial with Wan Zhen. Sounds interesting.
Hope I can get into the CCA I want this time.
Though I dont regret getting into NP after all because I really gained alot from it.
Ok. Whats the problem with me? I have to stop talking about N
PCC though I know I will have to next week
after ROD.
Cannot believe it, last year I was planning for ROD and this year the ROD is planned for me and my squad.
Shocked... It is happening too fast. It seems like ytd that I got to know lee theng they all.
I am being exaggerative here but dont everyone put it that way(it seems ytd that...)?
Alright, stop Shannon, STOP!


KPop!!! Korean songs are awesome esp some songs I just cannot get tired off.
The guys in the male bands may not be good looking but the girls usually are haha:D
Anyway, as long as the song is good, who cares?



Everyone has to know them... Wonder girls and super junior
(know the song 'Nobody'? Its so famous u must know!)


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D