Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Went to Clementi for Long Johns with Jess.
It is like a million years ago that I had lunch with her...
Planned to go Vivo but end up still chose Clementi. It is kind of a good choice and a bad choice.
You see, it is a bad choice because we waited very long before the beloved 166 appears. *Woots!
The good thing is that we so happen to see ting xiang and bing shen they all and had lunch
with Ting Xiang too!!! muahahaha
She finally found out how violent jess is actually heh heh :D

Our class seating arrangement has been changed. *Hooray!* -.-
I totally think that the new arrangement is 'creative'... -.-
We are seating in index number. Not vertically by columns but horizontally by rows.... o.o
The purpose of us having to rearrange out positions is because school has to submit a standardised
seating arrangement from classrooms to labs. O.o
In order to practise social distancing, we had to sit by ourselves. No partners.
LOL! I hate the current sitting plan. I see no point in the change.
Apparently the teacher can just jot down our old seating arrangement and submit it.
What is the point of the change? There is no diff lor.
Trying to make a big deal out of nth. The funniest thing is we are not allowed to stay back in school
in large groups but remedials are allowed. WOW! -.-

Harry Potter is coming!!! Yay! I so gonna catch the movie. Must! :D
Still pondering if I shuld spend my coming bdae at KBox. Members privileges :)
Hoho!



(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D