Happy Birthday. Sweet 16
Tuesday, August 04, 2009

1,2,3 I got three bdae cakes this year.
Two choc cakes and one fruit cake. I luv fruit cakes! muahaha :D
Celebrated my bdae with my friends at Pastamania on Fri.
They sang me bdae song when i approach the table. Wad a surprise!
Totally felt my face getting hotter and redder :p
The fruit cake had got this pretty pieces of chocolate around it. Looks pretty but too sweet :)
Thanks so much for the cakes!!!
Anyway, I love this hp accessory and the shirt Jess they all gave me most, so pretty!
I like the piggy bank too because it is very cute anyway, Thanks!
Karin's drawing of little miss sunshine is very cute ><>
I am 16!!! Feel like watching the orphan girl or sth, that NC16 movie heh heh :D


pretty chocs but just too sweet


yummy fruit cake!

The softball session started on Mon, the coach is a funny guy but I hope he is not fierce:)
First session was fun and I hope the other sessions will be too! Tmr is the second session, pls let it be fun!
I cannot afford to get hurt or aching all over because Fri is ROD! Need to dance.
Haix... sad ROD for me is like so saddening. It is coming to me too fast :(


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D