|
ROD Saturday, August 08, 2009 ROD has came and passed real fast. Too quickly :( Finally I can post the pic of what I am proud of, the ROD gift we prepared for our squad. Pretty right? Alan was rather funny he took a look into the paper bag and was like "u brought cakes?" Did I mention that the paper bag was from Bakerzin and the wires, etc were not attached yet? Probably those small bottles look like cakes. Haha I was so happy when ppl were like saying the bottles look so sweet and nice because our hard work paid off! Ms Tan also thought I brought cakes to school -.- Went with TIng Xiang to eat at KFC after the National Day Celebration and then return to school. Practise dancing the item for ROD and then had parade. OMG! That lee theng, thanks alot. She made me feel like crying during the entire parade. I was controlling myself until the parade was over. She was like "Hey squadmate, this is the last time le. Lets do it well!" What the hell... 'the last time' kept ringing inside my head and i was looking at my squadmates in front. Since I was at the last row so I can see almost all of their back. All of a sudden I feel so sad. Felt like crying and there is like a lump in my throat. Cried badly and made others cried along. Ooops sorry! >< The Last Parade. The Last Fall In. The Last Wearing Of Full U. It all ended. But the term 'squadmates' shall not stop there :) Once squadmates, forever squadmates. Entered the hall and settled down. Lee Theng and I glanced at the dift table. The gifts in the middle was 'outstanding' because it is the tallest. There are four water bottles too. Thought that was from the sec2 for the sec2 squad IC but hahaha it was for us from the beloved sec1s! We were disappointed at first cause we thought that the bottles are not for us but phew! Lee Theng and I desperately wanted the bottle cause we needed it for our training so it came at the right time :D Thank You Sec1s You are forever so considerate for us. Luv U!!! Miss U!!! Their dance was so sweeet and cute :D Thanks to Jun Jie the dance was fun and thanks to Guo Feng the dance was nice too. Last time on stage with squadmates to dance... kind of weird... The sec3s are wonderful at choosing songs because they totally chose my fav songs to sing and dance. Esp the song 'Its You' by super junior! :D Cried while listening to Sec1s speech. Really hope they will not forget what they had said in the speech and become an even better squad than they are now. Cried while talking to them about 'Last Times'. I was thinking about my squadmates when I was telling them to cherish the times they have while doing things and having acts tgt as a squad cause they will miss it when they become NCOs and very soon all they are doing tgt will become the last time... How sad. Now, I am officially out of RVNP. Like what the sec3s said... The RVNP spirit shall go on. Thank You RVNP for giving me the chance to know a group of wonderful squadmate and knowing a wonderful squad RVNP S1'09. |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |