Softball
Thursday, August 13, 2009

New CCA to choose. Stares... the list of CCA is rather short and uninteresting :(
Softball looked great though so I went for a few sessions of softball.
That coach is trying hard to make us quit -.-
He alr has got netball players to play the game for him so I think he kinda dun need us...
But still, I felt like picking up this CCA to learn a new game.
The first few sessions were enjoyable and make me real interested in it but I end up getting this
stupid bruise on my leg that is refusing to go away. Argh! Wadever, I am not going
to leave this CCA just because of a bruise anyway...
Bored :(


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D