F.T Island!!! <3
Friday, November 20, 2009

I soooo loove F.T Island cause of their great music and cute guys :D
Esp Lee Hong gi and Lee Jae Jin! Ahhhh how I wish I know them, being friends with them is not such a bad idea!
Totally agree with Hui Min that we should find a Korean boyfriend because they are just so cute!!!
I have some good and bad news today.
Good News: I am going to korea! F.t Island is coming to Singapore!
Bad News: F.T Island coming to Singapore when I am going to Korea :(
Sad... I am so sad now but I know I should not become a crazy fan and let myself sink into being attracted to them.
I will still be their primadonna and I will love their songs! BUT I must be less crazy about them.


I really like this song called 'Don't Love', by F.T Island. I cried while watching the mv and listen to the song.
Shall get their album when I go to Korea! Must!



Do listen to it and read the lyrics, it is damn touching and Hong Gi sang till he cried in his concert.
He sings really well, I LUV HIM BEST!!!
He is just so cute! Anyway, those lucky fans who went to their concert and got hugged by them and treated like princess must have been some heroine their previous lives who saved the country or sth to be so lucky to be chosen la!
AND the freaking lucky female leads who got to work with them in their MVs... All they guys crying for one girl and protecting them... I wish I am there too!


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D