Let it go :D
Monday, November 02, 2009


I let it fluttered out <3

I think only Jess will get my meaning :D Or maybe not...

Heh heh so I let my heart to roam about once again. It will be a long time before I think of taming it again :p


Went out with Mei Xuan ytd and I bought a cardigan and a shirt. Yippy! So happy :D
It has been a long time since I have the mood to go shopping and I finally find sth I feel like buying ytd!
I bet MX is happier cause she has successfully bought quite a few items ytd.
Went to the HK restaurant for dinner tgt and she made me laugh till tears nearly well up my eyes and I ended up having stomachache :( Credits to MX.
Thanks to Zhi Jie and his introduction to the card-style monopoly, we found something worth our attention besides Bridge :)
So gonna play it again on Sun! Can't wait!



I wan to abide this everyday!



(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D