Taobao craze Anycall madness
Sunday, November 15, 2009

Awfully busy these few days... I am not exactly aware what I am actually busy of but all I know is I am constantly in front of my com and clicking away at taobao.
Online shopping with Mx and Zhuan Qian ytd and what else did we find except for great deals?
I shall start planning what phone to buy too and FaYang so poor thing... his phone is officially pronounced dead.
Just can't understand why is it that even though we are using the same phone, the fate of the phones are so different...
Talking about phones.... There are two phones I crazily in love with but I have no idea how to get hold of them :(
Can't find them in Singapore!



Samsung Anycall Bodyguard

I wanna have one too!!!
I have been hoping that it will come to Singapore since a long long time ago but...
I like the advertisement and the couple advertising the phone and the phone itself!!!
So sweet for a couple to have a pair of phone like that.
Heh heh how I hope it happens to me:D
I wanna wanna wanna one!



Samsung Anycall Haptic Pop

This is the one that the ppl in Boys over Flower uses!!!
The patterns at the back are quite chio but again... Singapore dun offer it :(
Will it come? Though I prefer bodyguard but this one looks good too!

Maybe I shuld import them from Korea or sth...
Anycall series just rocks.
In some shows the ladies always go like, "If a guy does this and that now, I will so totally be in love with him!"
Thats my feeling now.... C I am totally craving for the phone! 





(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D