Tuesday, December 01, 2009

What a hectic lifestyle I have had and will continue having these few days...
Rushing to Softball overnight, to BLS meeting, to Orchard, to Singtel shop, to BLS meeting, to preparing for trip to Korea, to the party.
Thankfully my hair ain't white yet :D
I'm like so busy that I have no idea what to blog about -.-
One more day to Korea!!! Hahaha I have my shopping list well planned and written down :D
I think our softball coach totally rocks.
He gave us like 50 bucks when he heard that we are going to stay overnight at Charis'
So nice of him totally and they planned to go welcome him back to Sing at the airport when he return from Taiwan...
Too bad I am still in Korea, I wanna go too!
The plan for the camp is going on rather well i suppose... We had done quite alot of things ( i think)
AND I totally think i may have phobia of little kids not more than four years old... toddlers = nightmare.
Because I simply cannot take their hyper-activeness.... drives me crazy and exhausted.
I very much rather lead a hectic lifestyle of rushing from one place to another than to look after a toddler. Seriously.

 


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D