F.T Island
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yes! I have gotten my F.T Island badges and i hang one with my beloved Samsung Omnia :D
The best match in the world, in my world actually.
How cool can this get, Phyllis love F.T Island too!!! muahahaha, i have like someone to talk to about F.T Island alr!
Kai Zhen told me that F.T Island coming next week... wth I totally feel like going. I mean, how many times does F.T Island come to Singapore?
Even though I have alr seen them in person and like in really close distance but still, this is like a great chance to see them!
Shit! I must not be addicted to them but I can't help it. I should be satisfied with the albums I got from Korea and the rare chance of meeting them close up. I bet those fans nv had the same experience as me before and I dun think they will have a chance either, I mean I am just so lucky right? wahahaha :D

Bad news... my phone dun have a nice casing :( it is not  in the market thats what I was told. 
Sad, I want to have a chio casing which can protect my phone luh... now I have no idea what to do with it...


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D