Saturday, January 23, 2010



I suppose my life will just revolve around school work and softball, softball and school work.
Lately, I get irritated easily like an impatient old woman. I have got no idea what has gotten into me.
I can roll my eyes like millions of times. I hate myself for that.
Intense trainings = more bruises 
Will I be bothered by it? or maybe i should ask: Will I have the time and energy to care?
Surely, I will get busier as time passes by. What I used to enjoy will become an annoyance for me.
The weekly routine of going BLS and attending the classes will slowly get on my nerves.
That's plainly because the time I spent there can be used to revise hmk and maybe sign up for dance.
I know I should not think that way because it is not right to. Not because it reflects on bad personality but because it is simply not right to because of what they taught...
I am getting as worn out as the old softballs. Tired and shagged and this is only the start of the year. 
But who bothers? My mum don't even bother that much. She don't see how tired I am and why I am not willing to pull myself off the bed early in the morning every Sunday. Unlike during the times when I was still a little girl, I now have lots to do and I have many commitments.  My body is made of flesh and blood. My mind is not made of metal. It feels the strain, it gets tired. 
All thanks to the person who brainwashed my mum. Life sucks for now and the person sucks just as much.





(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D