|
Korea trip 4 Saturday, January 16, 2010 Three days of orientation. It was rather fun though initially I wasn't looking forward to it. Went out with Mx, siying and zq to do hmk. Damn tired after the two consecutive days of training. I shuldn't be called pig i think cause i think i am a snail... I took like years to post my Korea Trip.... Actually i prefer tortoise, tortoise is cuter than snail. Snails are too slimy to be cute for me though cartoon snails are cute. Anyway, I missed out some photos in the previous post so I shall put them in this post:D This was the ride I took at the theme park See! I am there, kinda shaky but still want another go :p I cant rmb wad this is... I think it was BBQ black pork. Just know this: It is delicious! My Kimchi!!! I made it myself and the teacher said that it was neat and pretty wahaha:D The kimchis we made were donated to an orphanage One of my favourite meals... wide spread of sashimi! The oyster is super ultre good and fresh and heavenly! Abalone! But the other one that came with the ginseng chicken tasted nicer but this one is rather cool. Can you see the flame? I luv the trees in Korea they are so pretty and i took lots of photos of them Tall tall tall!!!!!!! Took this on the cable car while going up the hill, a small stream with rocks and pebbles :D Snow More snow! Thick blanket of it, pretty! Nice view :D Forgot where I took it from Going back down after a tedious climb up. The ice on the ground made it damn damn slippery, had to clutch on to the railings or else sure fall till butt rots haha anyway, the view at the top is magnificant! but no photos cause we were afraid to drop the cameras since there isn't railings at the top. But there was a photographer who took a pic for us, it is in the photo album we bought from him >< Write your wishes on these tiles!!! I did not :( But I bought a huge candle:D heh heh Altar in front of the large buddha satue I like this hotel best. It is a condo-hotel, very homey :D with kitchen and everything. Living room Look out at the snow! Took it from inside the house. I seriously like staying in this hotel best.... but I like Lotte World Hotel toilet best :D From the balcony After placing our luggage in our rooms, we headed for the water theme park where the water in there are all heated!!! Went for the 'Lazy river' and then it lead one round out to the open, from indoor to outdoor... the feeling was great. its like cool and warm = just right :D haha but I won want to run outdoor with just my swimming costume with that weather then The smiley face ice cream sandwiched by pancake. If you watched You're Beautiful, rmb the scene when Park shin hye wore the long hair fig and went to church and then to shopping and the shin woo followed her around telling her where to go to eat and buy clothes and then ordered this ice cream for her? The smiley face ice cream!!! Hahaha I went to the branch of that ice cream shop and ate this!!! Be jealous! Smile! It is delicious and you can enjoy it slowly because it is not gonna melt as you walk in the open! I seriously seriously seriously wanna go back to Korea again. Muahaha and I bought the sound track for the show You're Beautiful! It is damn nice and I so gonna listen more often but I shall listen to F.T Island's albums first :D muahaha be jealous of me Phyllis!!! Heh heh I even saw them in person at the airport and we were like only one metre away from each other wahaha! |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |