|
Korea trip 5 Monday, January 18, 2010 wahahaha... happy happy :D Lee Theng passing me TB stuff tmr YES!!!!! Most imptly, my F.T Island stuff is here!!! Yesssssss.... heh heh coming tgt at the same time, thats the best! Anyway, Mr Ang rocks. Initially I have lots of questions marks all over me during math lecture but after he taught during tutorial I totally got it. Haha :D Early next morning, ready for skiing :D White, white, white... when there is not enough snow they will produce artificial snow with a machine skiing down from here will be fun huh? too bad i not pro enough, i probably will just roll down the hill attempting to make mini snowman but failed :( ready? 1,2,3 GO!!! cleaning up my skiing gadget covered with snow, pretty! After skiing session in the morning, had mushroom hotpot for lunch and there was this truck outside the restaurant that sells sweets (black sesame flavoured, green tea flavoured, etc). The uncle selling them was very nice :D heh heh and the sweets are as nice :D After lunch, we headed back to seoul ---- Lotte World. A six-star hotel. There is a huge ice skating ring in there. Lotte World Outdoor Amusement Park! Cool right? But did not get to ride all.... sad.... i wanna go back again one day and take those rides!!!! Lotte World Hotel is not ranked six-star for nth.... Look at how tidy the things are Plasma TV!!! The best Hotel Toilet, no is the BEST toilet I have ever been to in Korea, large mirror with extremely clean basin. PLUS! The toilet is damn clean, almost no dust at all! Comfy bath tub Toilet bowl with heater so that ur butt wont feel cold in cold weather esp at night and it cleans your butt if you want :) End off with a nice wall... I mean you seldom see hotel toilets with such delicate design right? Hoho i got to stay in this hotel for two nights! Rocks!!!! How about a so-called food court at the Lotte World... take a look at the food by various stalls before entering. You actually order the food and they will give you a number tag and you wait for your number to be called out by the stall your food is cooked from and then you go get it :D their cold soba is simply delicious! Best cold soba I have eaten. Christmas parade at Lotte World... I prefer the Theme Park's christmas parade better. Hoho I got dragged to join the parade back then at the Theme Park. The Lotte World one dun invite ppl to join. Trees playing their part in lighting up the streets and beautifying the place. Night scene from hotel room The milk is very nice. luv it but can't find in singapore sad :( the french cafe is great too.... drink it almost everday back in korea. there is lots of nice snacks and drinks in korea that can't be found in singapore. sad sad sad... I think I missed out some events but I couldn't quite rmb what so I have to like make do with it. But whatever... shall go watch Hi my sweetheart now! hoho |
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024 ![]() F.T Island <3<3<3 bold underline italic Profile Music.
Tagboard Affiliates
Softiessss <3
Piggy Pigs :D
2hot2handle...
families...
frens cum ex-6E
NPCC Archives »November 2006 »December 2006 »January 2007 »February 2007 »March 2007 »April 2007 »May 2007 »June 2007 »July 2007 »August 2007 »September 2007 »October 2007 »November 2007 »January 2008 »February 2008 »March 2008 »April 2008 »May 2008 »June 2008 »July 2008 »August 2008 »September 2008 »October 2008 »November 2008 »December 2008 »January 2009 »February 2009 »March 2009 »April 2009 »May 2009 »June 2009 »July 2009 »August 2009 »October 2009 »November 2009 »December 2009 »January 2010 »February 2010 »March 2010 »April 2010 »May 2010 »June 2010 »July 2010 »August 2010 »September 2010 »October 2010 »November 2010 Credits Layout : Janani. Inspiration : Daphne. Icon : black-balloonxx. Lyrics : The Climb. | |