Korea trip2 + christmas
Sunday, January 03, 2010

OK... so I am in a freaking bad mood now thanks to someone...
I have been so busy these days that I haven had time to blog. OMG korea trip is like 8days and I only posted 1day...
My tour guide said that on JeJu island, there are three main things: rocks, wind and women.
They occur the most on JeJu island. 


Women
There are lots of women because in the past, the men went out to sea for fishing to make a living 
and died so that leaves the island with lots of women.
Gradually there are more and more women. These women are strong both mentally and physically.
They go out to the dangerous sea and face the fiery waves to earn living for their families.
Hence, you can see statues or 'sea women' (women who goes out to sea) almost everywhere on JeJu island







the supposedly dragon head-like rock...



 submarine trip that i looked forward to but it was boring :(
...................................................

 ....................................

....................


............

.....

...



 
 
actually JeJu got lots of oranges too. they are simply juicy and sweet and nice!
 
they say "after a storm comes a calm"
how about "after a downpour comes a lovely rainbow" ?
this rainbow is really pretty cause it stretches across perfectly, not a common sight:D
O.o

 

Rocks 
 JeJu island used to be a volcano or volcanic area, can't quite rmb.
Anyway, so there are alot of lava rocks.
The neat work of Mother Nature... or I should say the fierce-some waves?
The columns are not man made at all, cool huh


 
 
another thing i looked forward to is the Teddy Bear Museum 
The bears are real cute >.< haha
there are mona lisa bear, ghandi bear, the Beatles bears and more.
This is where Goong was shot!
O and there is this LV bear! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
The best part of the Korea Trip is the Nanta show.
It is damn hilarious and everyone will sure fall for it, its really great and fantastic.
I laugh until I teared!
It is a must watch!
 



I know it is 2010 now and it is kinda weird to bring up christmas but it was one of the best christmas I had so...
Christmas 2009!!!

sakae feast!!!

 
fun shot 5

As more and more of us get occupied by other commitments, will we still have such fun tgt?
How many more of such gatherings can we still have? 


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D