Dear John
Friday, February 26, 2010

 

Watched movie with phyllis and ppl today. Phyllis kept saying that the show is touching and the male lead will die.
So, I waited and waited and waited.... each time the scene was about peacekeeping missions, I said, he is gonna die here...
In the end, it happens that the male lead did not die but the male lead's dad did -.-
Kinda touching but is was rather boring. One of the most boring movie i watched.
The ending was real bad and I dun really see the climax of the show... this show is not worth watching at the cinema.

6 rounds around the track today. Nearly died because the sun was real real real cruel today. It was freaking hot and hazy...
Running just before the math test was really not ideal at all :(
Gender confusion among ourselves... so confused that I dunno if I shuld use 'he' or 'she'.


 


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D