shopping!!!
Sunday, February 14, 2010

Record breaker: Ting Xiang. Successfully broke her own record of shopping for the longest time ever in her entire life. Probably.


Going shopping is no big deal for a shopaholic but it really is an experience for us on Fri to shop the ends of orchard for like a few hours.
From morning till the late afternoon, we walk and walk and walk. I dun rmb stopping and resting for a long while but i do rmb the part about walking in and out, in and out of shops trying hard to hunt for our New Year clothes.
Thats why i dun really enjoy last minute shopping. Make me fear. Fear that i cannot find what i want in time. Fear that i will buy sth ugly out of anxiety...

BUT there is this good-for-nothing sense of accomplishment i always have when i am done with last minute shopping. it's kinda lame but it is quite enjoyable -.-

AND i was a 'tour-guide' for the day it seems. I brought them to some shops. I was like "Let me bring you to..." and "Turn here to go..." and "I know of a place where you can..."

At least i managed to introduce some shops where they really managed to buy some things from:D good deed huh? haha


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D