Vampires...
Friday, February 19, 2010

 

If there really are vampires in this world and they are really as cool as those shown in the shows, I don't mind being one.
Imagine having those amazing speed. I can score a home run and get A for 2.4 as easy as ABC.
I love The Vampire Diaries. It is even better than twilight(movie). I like the female lead she is so chio :D
I would say it is a must-watch cause it is just so good that I am quite addicted to it!

Physical intensive activities from tues to sat consecutively really tire me out but for Softball, I shall not give up!
P.E on tues and fri, CCA on wed, thurs and sat. How busy can I get? Nevertheless, softball rocks!!!!
 


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D