Mean
Tuesday, March 02, 2010

 


i enjoy being mean to the right people. Just can't help but love it.
It makes me sound like some sicko but sometimes i really enjoy it and don't say i am mad to like to be mean because you know you would enjoy it too at times.
I love to look fierce and scare the ppl i dun like very much off and love to find an excuse to holler at them :D
the best part is to make it seems innocent and trick the person to come back for more mean treatments :D
Don't bother to scold me because you really do know how necessary it is to give the ppl you detest some fun treatments to perhaps nudge them a little.
If honey is reading this, don't worry i treat my loves nicely so relax and smile! Goddess is as mean as me but I am sure she won't allow me to treat my honey badly :D So, I won't since i am a good follower of goddess hoho

i wanna go for a haircut and cut side bangs!!! Will I look good in it?
Hope it won't look hideous! 


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D