Friday, April 02, 2010

I still remember the conversation I had with Felix at the start of the year.
I knew it back then and I see it right now. It was ignorant to just want to keep things and same and naively think that it is possible when your actions do not co-ordinate.
You have your responsibility and I have my tasks. You have your views I have my thoughts.
It is selfish to want things to go our own way and stupid to be blind to how nature took its course.
and now, we are in different fields. can we make our way back to the old field? I don't think so.
 


(back to the top)

Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox.
Best resolution: 1280 x 1024


F.T Island <3<3<3
bold underline italic strikeout

Profile

Shannon.
Luv F.T Island because of their great music and they are cute! :D